Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Outdoorsey Girls

Christie: This is going to be great! A long weekend up north,
and we get to take our new car!

 
Nikki: If you say so. I still think we should have gone to a spa.


Christie: No way! This is going to be great! Just you wait and see!
Nikki: Whatever.


*After a few hours of driving Christie pulls into a gravel driveway*
Christie: Well! Here we are!!
 

Nikki: You have GOT to be kidding me.
That thing looks like its about to fall apart. I am *NOT* going in there!


Christie: *points to the view all around them* How can you complain?!
It's beautiful up here! So what if the cabin isn't a 5 star resort?


Christie: This nature is BEAUTIFUL!


Nikki: No, this nature is terrible! I'm surrounded by bugs and green crap!
Help Meeeeeeeee!!!!! There isn't a cabana boy in sight!
Do I look like the kind of girl who can live without room service?!


Nikki: *goes to the car* We are leaving, right now!
Christie: That's not fair, we haven't even given it a chance!
Nikki: Christie, have you thought about this? I promise you, there are bugs in that cabin the size of your head!
Christie: Uh... well... I didn't think about bugs...
Nikki: That's right, you NEVER DO until it's too late! We're going home, get in the car.
Christie: Oh... ok.


Nikki: Next time, I pick our vacation!
Christie: Ok :(


Nikki: Now, let's get the heck out of here... there isn't a Starbucks on any of these street corners... this is just... unnatural... *shudder*


19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh yes, it's really pretty up there, it's too bad Nikki couldn't appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. Poor Christie, I would have stayed, I love being out side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, yes... she would have stayed too... UNTIL she went inside and saw the bugs... and trust me, there were bugs *shudder* We were the first people up there after the long winter... and the first people always have to battle the bugs, so gross!

      Delete
  3. It looks lovely, but being scared of bugs, I'd probably pull a Nikki in that situation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here... there were some HUGE disgusting bugs in there... it was creeeeepy... but that's the price we paid for being the first peeps up there after the winter (we close the place down during the winter)

      Delete
  4. I love the photos, but weren't you scared someone was going to come down the road and squish your car???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! No no... we're on a lake far from town where it's very quiet... you can hear a car coming a mile away... and there are rarely ever cars anyways... heck, they only paved this road a few years ago, hehe!

      Delete
  5. Great pictures! Christie knew better than to bring her along. She knows how she is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, you'd think she would have brought a friend or something instead... but I think what happened was that Nikki overheard Christie talking about going Up North to the Cabin, and she, uh, visualized it a little differently, hehe!

      Delete
  6. How did Christie get Nikki to agree to going on a holiday like that in the first place? What a pity they didn't stay. And I don't think Christie will enjoy the holiday Nikki chooses either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hard to say... Nikki's idea of a vacation is to be pampered... which is not something Christie is opposed to... so she *might* enjoy a vacation Nikki books... and... I think Nikki just didn't want to be left out this weekend, she's weird like that sometimes.

      Delete
  7. LOL I really like nature, but at the same time I understand Nikki, I always prefer an urban holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! A little theater, some good food... I agree, but it wasn't in the cards this time, poor Nikki XD

      Delete
  8. Your pictures are adorable. Love the car on the road!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! Yeah, I'm having a lot of fun playing around with these guys!

      Delete
  9. Great photos. I love Barbie transportation, that car is fantastic! 3rd photo up from bottom - particularly gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oohhh, since I was just from a beach-capade days ago, I'd definitely suggest Boracay island to Nikki and Christie - both beautiful nature around and fantastic nightlife for the two girls :)

    ReplyDelete