Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday Favorites #5


1. If you're looking for a shop that sells cookies Martha Stewart would be proud of,
look no further, DollFood Miniatures has these juicy apple cookies for sale!
(I know it says they're 1:12 scale, but if you look at the pic of the cookie on the seller's fingertip, I think they'll work for us just fine!)

©dollfoodminiatures


2. This bed by MaramyforBarbie will make any country chic girl swoon!

©MaramyforBarbie

3. Ylang Garden sells the cutest notebook sets in town (and has some of the cutest models selling them too!) Not only that, but this listing isn't just for a notebook, but also a few other lovely stationary items!

©YlangGarden

4. Aren't these candy colored chairs by UtterMabness just the cutest? Check out the whole etsy page, you can get a table and chairs set too!

©UtterMabness

5. Wouldn't this Skull in a Jar by Kiva Ford be just perfect for Halloween?!
Even if this isn't quite to your taste, make sure to check out their Miniature Vases and Bottles... it's really beautiful work!!

©KivaFord

12 comments:

  1. I could pass without the skull, but I would keep all the rest! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, but the skull is so perfect for Halloween... plus, the person makes very beautiful glass vases in 1/6 scale too :)

      Delete
  2. The skull is AWESOME and the notebooks are divine. You find the best stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christie: I'm a hunter of wallet-killing game, hehe!

      Delete
  3. Me again, did you see the new articulated guys in the barbiecollector shop (cheerleaders)?? My girls practically stole my cc in their haste to order one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck yeah! ... I like them, it's probably how I'll spend my next collector club certificate.

      Delete
  4. The skull is pretty cool, I had a look at her other vases and they're amazing!
    I keep laughing at the hair-do and expression on that pink poodle though lol :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The vases are really amazing, I'm very tempted to order some, but haha, oh I'll have to save for them. He's got quite a sense of whimsey though!

      The poodle is a riot... and I love the colors of those stools XD

      Delete
  5. I won't let my dolls look at your Friday Fav's, they just see too many things that they insist they have to have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you... I wish I could afford everything on the list, lol, at first I was considering making it 10 things every week, but I was like, "No, let's at least make it appear realistic to order it all" LOL. Yeaaaah.... where's my winning lotto ticket?

      Delete
  6. I adopted a momoko

    Your prize is on its way to your home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh, I want a Momoko so badly!!!!

      I can't wait to meet her, I'll have to hunt down some S.I.S girls to give her an articulated body!

      Delete