Welcome to the first Friday Favorites!
Every Friday I'll share with you some of my favorite web finds of the week...
and I'll try to keep it all "in scale", aka, things a Barbie girl would want to buy :)
1. I can't afford these needle felted pets by Lily Needle Felting, but aren't they just the cutest?
They're a bit big to be in scale with us (they stand about 4.5 inches)
but their cuteness was not to be denied.
2. Look at these wonderful, classic swimsuits by Barbie Boutique Basics, and they're just $3!!
I have GOT to order some before the summer season!
3. I'm not going to lie, I'll be envious of any girl who gets to sleep in this
4. Kuloft makes the cutest little Macbooks... and I want one,
in pink, of course :)
5. Have you seen these awesome KitchenAid mixers by Baking In Miniature... in our scale?!
I can't afford these either, but boy, oh boy, if I win the lottery, watch out!