Thursday, August 15, 2013

Pets

Who knew the Fashion Royalty Girls
were such pet lovers?

Poppy: Summer accessories?


Veronique: Most certainly!


Erin: And puppies, don't forget the puppies!


There are tons of pets!


They're Takara Licca Pets XD


Erin: Seriously, how can you not think puppies are the cutest???


Erin: And there's so many of them... how do I choose one?
Wait... I'm rich! I choose them all!!!


Poppy: I like the small animals, they're so cute.


Poppy: But kitties are pretty cute too...


8 comments:

  1. You shouldn't show your crappy feet Parker, it's disgusting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poppy: Oh ho ho ho ho, at least I have individual toes!

      Delete
  2. The puppies are simply adorable! Really cute animals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, these are the cutest I've seen yet!

      Delete
  3. There is just too much cuteness going on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed... these animals are too much. XD

      Delete
  4. OMG! Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hohoho, stay tuned for this week's Friday Favorites!

      Delete