Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A few more customers for Spa Leo

 
 Leo: Hello, everyone, and welcome back!
There are three new lovely ladies who came over and let us
work on them :)

Rare Creature Veronique
was complaining that she couldn't see anything
with her tiny, tiny irises and virtually non-existent pupils!
So we helped a girl out.
We also changed her iris color from grey to brown.

Ambitious Kesenia
wasn't looking all that ambitious.
In fact, she looked downright unsure of herself.
We tried to instill a little more confidence in her by repainting
her mouth (new lip color and more "teeth"), repainting her irises purple, 
giving her lower eye liner,
and giving a pink tinge to her eye shadow.
 
Sunshine Games Poppy #2
What a wonderful customer this girl is!
After the first Sunshine Games Poppy stopped by for a visit,
Heather decided she wanted one to live here on a more permanent basis.
This girl got a new lip color, enhanced eyelinter, her irises were changed
from brown to green and lowered...
and she got freckles!! Cute, cute little freckles!!!
(I might be biased towards freckles... I apologize)
 
Thank you again for stopping by!
 

14 comments:

  1. They all turned out so nice looking. I really love the change to your poppy! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ... and me too, I lurvs da freckles!

      Delete
  2. Oh I love the Poppy! She looks much sweeter in the After.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, I was going for a little bit nerdier/sweeter... XD

      Delete
  3. I'm obsessed with freckles (kinda biased too I suppose hahaha), so I'm in love with your changes to Poppy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, same here, I often give them to dolls and then think afterwards "Uh... not really something they'd have..." but I don't caaaare XD

      Delete
  4. Oooh, very nice. I like how you toned down their eyeshadows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, sometimes FR makeup is intense.

      Delete
  5. Fabulous work! My rare creature looks like a cross eyed ghost. Glad you made yours human again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, she was a bit creepy, for sure... it's amazing how many Integrity Dolls just need an iris fix 0_0

      Delete
  6. I like the new Ambitious Kesenia, she seems really happy and remember a 50's pin up. I have mine on her way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes! Very 50s Pin Up!

      Oooh, you'll have one too? It's time to make a new blog post!! XD

      Delete