Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday Favorites #6


1. Are you looking for a great bunk bed at a reasonable price?

©ToysbyJohn


2. Have you been looking for tiny cameo brooches?

©AprilJewels

3. These Throw Pillows by DragonDee are just exquisite, plus she's filled them with something lovely that lets them keep their shape! I want Pantone pillows! XD

©DragonDeeMini

4. Have you ever seen such a delicious snack as the Taiyaki by asukasakumo?!
They come in multiple scales too :)

©asukasakumo

5. Every 1/6th girl should be able to enjoy Starbucks, like the ones in BEADSPAGE's etsy shop!

©BEADSPAGE

12 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain, lovely proposals. I really like Starbucks vase. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I really want some for my girls... but I'm not sure giving them so much sugar and caffeine is a good idea.

      Delete
  2. I love your Friday favorites. Love those pillows and the Starbucks drinks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pillows are awesome! I wonder what she stuffs them with?

      Delete
  3. I just found you recently Heather (and Christie) and I am flippin' obsessed with your blog! A lot of us are sort of selfish with where we find sweet treasures like these. Thank you for always crediting stuff in your pics and for your Friday Favorites. I might go broke but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi and welcome! Yeah... let me tell you, picking Friday Favorites has not helped my wallet any either, lol!! ... and I'll always credit everything! Friday Favorites is no good if you can't figure out where to go to spend your money, hehe! The link in the text is to the actual item, but the link in the © caption under the photo is to the seller's shop in general :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Steffie gals here say that sugar and caffeine is what they need

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's what my girls here say too -_-

      Delete
  6. More lovely stuff. The cameos are amazingly detailed for such a small size.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I've seen less well done ones at more than double the cost, so I thought these ones would be worth sharing XD

      Delete
  7. Love the starbucks', they look so real! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! They make me want a Frappaccino now! XD

      Delete