Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday Favorites #43

Oh man... look at that... I haven't made a new one yet, but it is NOT winter weather here today
so no more "Friday Favorites" winter icon! HUZZAH!
 
1. I'm totally blown away by this salsa and chips from No Big Thing Minis:
NoBigThingMinis
2. Joyful Girl Gypsy Heart is selling room boxes you put together yourself:
JoyfulGirlGypsyHearts
3. This Beehive from BonAppetEats would make the cutest home adornment!
BonAppetEats
BigRedAngel
5. Last but not least... Callahan Toys is making some really great, really affordable alternate heads for the Hot Toys bodies... I am trying to convince Heather that some of these guys should move in:
CallahanToys

4 comments:

  1. These all look great and I love the sewing machine set. It's so detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The salsa spread looks good from No Big Thing Minis. Good enough to eat! If I only had the space for a few room boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that Callahan Toys head looks interesting. Nice to see an older character. Thanks, Christie, for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, that head sculpt is AMAZING. Consider my mind BLOWN.

    ReplyDelete