Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday Favorites #40

Good Morning!


How is everyone this morning? Doing well?
It has finally stopped snowing here, so I'm pretty happy. :)

1. If you've been reading the blog, you know Knitty & Purrrl just opened and have some beautiful sweaters available!
©knitty&purrrl

2. How cute are these little cake stands from Pottery by Anita?
©potterybyanita

3. Check out this Miniature Barbie Dreamhouse, being sold on etsy by Big Red Angel... but it's actually a Hallmark ornament, so if this ones sells out, you can find it on ebay too :)
©bigredangel

©ItsPerfectlyPetite

5. What better to put by the bathtub than a REAL candle in our size????
©ReeDaBree

6 comments:

  1. I do so love your Friday favorites! That sweater is gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Oh man, yeah, me too... it was tough to resist just getting that one for myself XD (I figured since I took the pics and was promoting it, I shouldn't be greedy and snatch up my favorite one... but if it sits there much longer, I just might!) XD

      Delete
  2. Hello from Spain: I like your proposals. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Lovely items, I especially like the bathtub! The sweaters are great too of course. I just joined your blog and one of your other blogs, looking forward to the future posts! Regards from Belgium :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! Yes, I've seen the sweaters in person and looooove them!!

      Thanks so much for joining up too!

      Delete
  4. Those knits are such a beauty! You have a knack at curating such wonderful creations, Heather!

    And with that, I have nominated your blog to the Liebster Blog Award.. I hope you could join in the fun :) Please check out my post about it below..

    atelierniSHASHA

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete