Monday, December 23, 2013

Friday Favorites #29



Good Morning!
Of course I couldn't forget the last Friday Favorite before Christmas!!!

But it's a little late due to:


and


 and


Yup, we had some craaaaaaazy weather here this weekend, and everyone is still without power!
(I also had the flu Thursday and Friday, huzzah!)

How is the weather in your neck of the woods??

 I figured that since we've all probably spent all our money on buying presents...
it would be fun to have a Friday Favorite filled with free tutorials :)
I hope you enjoy this little change-up to the Friday Favorites!

1.  First up we have a totally FREE tutorial from the AMAZING Mijbil
@MijbilCreatures

©TheSweetestOccasion

©DapperToad

©MarthaStewart

©ABeautifulMess


6. And if you're really ambitious (and because it's Christmas, an extra Friday Fav!)
©JustSomethingIMade

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

6 comments:

  1. these all look so really cute :3 I keep forgetting Christmas is right around the corner :3

    my dad had power and i headed home and picked up my grama cause she doesnt have any power, I think their saying 5-6 days is the estimate :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha Stewart??? I love Martha Stewart! Thanks for the free tutorials :-) Here in Sicily the weather is a bit cloudy and umid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you too Heather! Your weather was horrid! We got rain, rain and more RAIN! EGAD! Hope you get to feeling better as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that looks like some storm you had. Glad to hear you are safe (if not really well) and I hope you get your power back soon. In Australia, it is summer although we have had a lot of rain but today we had fine,sunny weather, a really beautiful summer day.
    Thanks for the tutorials, they look like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you and family :) And really nice favorites, I really like the tiny wreaths!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo I love those little trees, I have to go make some now!
    Amazed by the weather over there. In Australia also and was a nice beach weather day :) but supposed to rain the rest of the week. Hope you get your power back soon, and you're feeling better from the flu.
    Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete