Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Hey... where the heck is Christie?!

Uhm... has anyone seen Christie lately?

Hello??

Anyone??


Christie: Oh! Oh sorry guys!! I was out getting my Fall makeover.
What do you think?


Christie: It's still pretty warm around here, so I don't want to pull out the
heavy winter stuff yet!


 Christie: I'm sorry for making you worry!

The TRUE story:
For anyone wondering, I recently moved offices... and I had packed Christie up
in one of the boxes (since she usually sat on my desk)...
and for the life of me...
I can't find her.
There are several unpacked boxes still (that will remain that way for some time)
so until I dig her out, she'll be trying out her other looks, LOL.
Poor Christie -_-;;

10 comments:

  1. Poor Christie indeed! Well I like this new look and the others she will end up with as well down the line

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I'm with you! It happens to me too!! I can't find Raquelle -.- "

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, we are very bad keepers of little plastic people XD

      Delete
  3. Christie's fall makeover looks great. She's a natural beauty ;-)

    P.S. To Heather - sometimes I think the dollies go AWOL. We aren't the baddies. Dolls have gone missing here and turned up behind other doll boxes, etc. Christie-with-bangs will show up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one. XD

      Delete
  4. This makeover looks great for Autumn. Looking forward to seeing Christie's other looks. (I am sure she will turn up where you least expect her - and you will have another fun story to tell.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh... I found her... and there is a story 0_0
      I had forgotten what I'd done with her...
      she is not a happy camper XD

      Delete
  5. Is that a Mattel outfit she is wearing because it's really great. Nice collar on that top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the City Shopper dress with the Frank Sinatra sleeveless collared white shirt underneath XD

      Delete